Monday, April 21, 2008

A St. Vincent & The Grenadines Card



I have just a small entry today. I received in today's mail just one card. It was from St. V incent & The Grenadines. The back of the card was completely blank except for my name and address. I can't tell you who sent the card or why. There are 2 nice stamps on the card. The 30 cent stamp on the right shows 1 of a set of 4 , issued in 2007 , featuring insects. The larger 70 cent stamp on the left unknown to me. I wasn't able to locate any info about it.
The card shows Canouan, one of the islands that make up The Grenadines of St. Vincent. The country is located in the south Eastern Caribbean , 90 miles west of Barbados. Canouan is a crescent shaped island, about 25 miles south of St. Vincent. It is surrounded by wide shallows and coral. A scuba diver's dream.

That's all she wrote for today. Tune in again tomorrow.

No comments: