Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, it's February 14th , Valentine's Day. Hope you are all looking after your Honeys today.
Today's update will be short and sweet. No regular cards today, just two Valentine postcards, two rather old cards , possibly reproductions. They didn't arrive in my mail, they were in a batch of old cards I purchased last summer. They are kinda cute , so here they are.

This first one gives us a look at Cupid, delivering the senders heart to the card's receiver.
I think I should dedicate that one to My Valentine, My Lovely Teena. She has been My Valentine now for 40 Years.

Here's the second Valentine postcard. No commentary needed on this one , just read the little ditty and you'll get the idea.

So there you have it. Nothing too heavy , just a little celebration of today.

You know , I never see themed postcards such as these anywhere around Alberta. I don't know if they even make them anymore. I only see the normal tourist type of cards. What about in your area ? What kind of cards are available there ?

Take care . Enjoy Valentine's Day with your Valentine. I know I will.

No comments: